Re: Thomson Freeview box

Tony

Well I think I should recommend Franks "FirM" system, so far I
have
found it to be great. The only problem I have had is with this
Thomson Freeview box which looks like it is the Thomson not the FirM
kit.

Nigel
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Bricknell, Tony"
<tony.bricknell@t...> wrote:
> Me? Don't use a repeater - yet - though I'm sure that'll change
over the
> next year as I move most of my AV equipment to the other side of
the living
> room wall...  Have been looking at Xantech - seems quite a
versatile range.

I can
> get
> > into it, confirm the operating frequency.  What repeater are you
using?

> The repeater is my FirM Controller which is set up for
38khz.....what
> repeater system do you use ??any idea of the frequency??
> Thanks
> Frank

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx