RE: Re: Large CRT displays

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Large CRT displays
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:24:24 -0000

I too have been using a 21" Sony CRT (Dell badged) running at
1600x1200
for a while now. It's a UltraScan 1600HS model [D1626HT]. It's now
running at 85hertz, but for a while it was running at 60, and to be
honest there's very little difference. The picture was very good when
running at 60hz.

It's the same as this one -
http://www.accurateit.com/details.asp?iid=65

SJ

>From: Graham Howe [mailto:graham@xxxxxxx]
>
>--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Martin Greenwood
><Martin_Greenwood@p...> wrote:
>>
>> Anyone seen / use a CRT that looks sharp at 1920x1440 or
2048x1536??

>> Martin
>
>I've had a 21" Sony (G400 I think) running at 1600 x 1200 for
years
>and it looks great. I'm pretty sure they do a 24" version that
runs
>at higher res, so that is probably worth a look.
>
>Actually, just checked at www.digiuk.com and there is the F520 which
>is a 21" capable of going to 2048 x 1536!

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx