RE: OT Weblogs.. And potential employers.. Kinda funny

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT Weblogs.. And potential employers.. Kinda funny
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel.giddings@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:24:44 -0000

When you go through the selling option on Autotrader it asks for your
registration and adds this information to the advert (not the reg
though) which you can't then change.

Very frustrating when trying to sell an off road car that is not
registered...

But by going through the selling a car section you get a description, I
suppose from DVLA ?

There was a similar SMS Service that ran for a while but it was
withdrawn....

Nigel