Re: Sky Box for Radio.

Tuesday, January 6, 2004, 9:41:34 AM, you wrote:

SG> On Monday 05 January 2004 23:48, Paul Gale wrote:
>> Yes - done just that - got the free viewing card (well - just
upgraded it
>> and paid £23 or something like that). Get all the free channels
plus a long
>> list of radio channels - great stuff - nice and clear. Play them
into my
>> whole house audio system :)

SG> Do you need the free viewing card for the radio stations?

No, the free viewing card only enables ITV1, Channel 4 and channel 5.
The FTA radio channels don't need a card, unless you want the
subscription ones, and then you'll have to pay that nice Mr Murdoch.

You don't need to use a sky box to get the FTA channels. I use a
Technisat CAM 1 box with spdif o/p for radio. Much more versatile and
hasn't
crashed once, unlike the sky box.

Bill

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx