Re: Sky Freetoview Card

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Simon Randall" <srandall@q...>
wrote:
> What benefit does a freetoview card give you over not having a card?
>
> I have a digibox with no card in and get quite a lot of free to air
> channels?
>
> The only thing I don't get is the sky EPG ( electronic programme
guide)
> which means you have to know the 3 digit channel number you want to
> watch, you cant use the channel up and down buttons also.

I have an Irish digibox, no sky sub, the benefit i get, being in
Ireland, is this:

I get ITV,CH4 and CH5 and the EPG is UK so bbc1=101 BBC2=102 etc,
BBC3 and BBC4 are on the second EPG page.

With no card in, it defaults to the irish EPG where the bbc channels
on the EPG are not so convenient.

bill

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx