1-wire weather station

Since recent I use Weather Display software for weather information, in
combination with my Homevison home automation controller.
I like to insert local weather information also and therefor I intend to
buy
and use the 1 wire weather station of aagelectronica:
http://www.aagelectronica.com
for windspeed and -direction measurement over
a 1-wire configuration (CAT5) to the USB port of a PC.
Based on that I intend to periodically update my Homevison controller also
with this weather data. The data is used for controlling blinds (windforce
alert) and information on TV screen.
Questions:
-         Who knows, tried or uses this 1-wire weatherstation and its
sensors?
-         Positive experience?
-         Suggestions for setting it up simple and reliable / the software?

With many thanks,
Harry hendriks

MSN Search, for accurate results! http://search.msn.nl

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx