RE: Re: Comfort - Homeseer Plugin

Do you want the latest build that I'd "tweaked", - last time I
changed it
was back in about February '03 I think...

I might actually be persuaded to look at Smartfit myself from the impetus
of
such a project... - had always intended to, but never quite made it off the
"get a round tuit" list....

Paul G.

<patrick@l...>
wrote:
> > > I have just upgraded to a Smartfit to control my heating and
>was
> > > hoping the the Comfort plugin developed by Patrick Lidstone
>would
> > be
> > > able to read the counters because it hold the current
heating
>temp
> > > and setpoints - nice for my home webpage. I think someone
else
>did
> > > some more tweaks with it but can't remember who - any chance
of
>an
> > > updated version? Support for COM10 would also be nice ;-)
> > >

> > Paul Gordon added some bells and whistles to my original plug-in.
> > I'm happy to modify the plug-in to support your smartlink if you
>tell
> > me which counters you need to read etc.
> >
> > Patrick
>

>UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
>EARLY BIRD RATE EXPIRES 31/12/03!
>http://www.ukha2004.com
>
>http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
>Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>To visit your group on the web, go to:

>  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx