Fw: XBox - Component connectors

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fw: XBox - Component connectors
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:19:07 +0000

I'm hearing that component out options on the MS Dashboard only appear
when the box is NTSC or set into NTSC mode (modded box).

I've not done this yet, but would want to soon for a new projector.

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 30/12/2003 09:16 -----

Discussion