From: Simon Coates [mailto:ecolume@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Wednesday, 25 February 2004 10:39 p.m.
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Touch Screen kiosk pc on ebay

=20

Keyvan,

Nice one!  Just a few questions about them.

Can the screen be mounted at a distance from the PC without any
problems?
I'd like to wall mount some but haven't got space for the full unit.
Also, is the screen a TFT?  Is it a decent screen etc... I haven't got
round
to mounting the Fujis yet as the screens are quite poor.

Thanks

Simon