RE: Touch Screen kiosk pc on ebay

Very nice find Keyvan. I just couldn't resist.....

How long did they take to ship?

David

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 01:09:27 -0000
From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Touch Screen kiosk pc on ebay

I bought 2 of these units and they shipped them to the UK, even=20
though the page says for US shipping only.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=3D2789129488&category=3D3698&sspagename=3DSTRK%3AMEBWA%
3AIT&rd=3D1

The shipping was $47 per unit and VAT duty, etc. was another =A358 per=20
unit.
That's still less than =A3190 a piece landed. The touch display alone=20
costs twice that price here!!

Keyvan

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20