[OT] Linksys router help request

Guys,

soory for the off-topic post but SWMBO is not happy :(

Short version is :-

Problem started on Friday with loss of ADSL service and in the process of
troubleshooting it my Asus ADSL router has died, However I have a Linksys
BEFSR81 but not the WAN cable and the RJ-11 WAN Cable from the Asus does
not
appear to work. So can some kind sole provide the wiring diagram for their
linksys WAN cable or an URL?

Long version :-

Lost connectivity on Friday , checked all cables and tried the linksys then
reported it to pipex who did some basic troubleshooting with me and then
passed to BT to test as it all pointed to the line (  appears that the Asus
also has some dodgy surface mointed capacitors ( http://tinyurl.co.uk/2fpv )
that causes it to lose sync) .
BT then came back with the all clear and pipex advised me to unpower the
Asus then reconnect did this and the power supply died :( ,now I am trying
to get the linksys working but don't have the right cable and am not sure
if
my line is working!

Thanks in advance

Al