RE: Re: New Member and ADSL Question

From: Jim Noble [mailto:yahoo-groups@xxxxxxx]
> - Redelegate your domain to their domain nameserver and/or:

They said they couldn't support that.

> - point www.yourdomain at their webservever

...or that...

> - use some form of web forwarding (redirect, rewrite (aka reverse
> proxy), or frame based forwarding)

I wouldn't want to do that (messy, IMO).

> - Have a small webpage with your domain hosting company that points to
> content on your ISP's webservers

..or that...

> Sounds like you would be much better off ditching that ISP at the
first
> opportunity... :-(

Sound advice.  Shame I signed up for 12 months to reduce the install costs.
 I shall be moving the day my contract expires.

Cheers,
Andy (pissed off with Plus.Net)
--
http://ha.andylaurence.co.uk

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx