RE: Re: New Member and ADSL Question

Hi Andy,

I can see your problem ;)

If it was me, I would send an email back saying you were misled into
changing your IPStag, and that you had no intention of changing from your
current provider. If their sales people had told you that there was a
charge
for changing your IPStag, then you would not have done so.

I would also send an email to Nominet and tell them that you were duped
into
changing your IPStag by another registrar, and that you had no intention of
changing registrar. (They are used to this with all the "Domain
registry of
Europe" scam letters doing the rounds. A customer of mine was nearly
caught,
I just happened to be in theor office one day, and they happened to mention
that they were sending off the cheque for the domain name, I thought and
then realised I hadn't invoiced them for the renewal yet!

If you don't get any luck there, I would try trading standards, otherwise,
it is put it down to experience time, and don't change your IPStag next
time
;)

Cheers, Des.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx