Re: Re: 2nd User PCs - £50

Nigel Giddings wrote:

> I thought I would chip in with my experience of BigPockets...
> No connection, just a happy customer.

Just to chip in my experience while we're sharing!

I used to use BigPockets as my main supplier for blank DVDs (which for a
while we were going through *a lot* - ordering a couple of hundred at a
time every month or two) and they were great at first until one day when
an order didn't arrive - they said they'd shipped it by mistake to
someone with the same name in a different part of the country. I think
it was *3* times in total that they managed to ship our order to the
same guy for the same order of over 100 quid worth of blanks!
Eventually after much chasing up they managed to get the order to us...
but now we use SVP for any blanks that we need.

Great experiences and customer services up to one point when somehow
their IT system decided it really didn't like us! :

Cheers
--
Doogie