From: Alex Lyne [mailto:alyne@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 17 February 2004 11:29
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] New Member and ADSL Question

Good Morning All - I have just joined the group - being pointed here=20
>from

I posted this this morning on UK selbuild and a couple of people=20
sugested I post it here.

I have got all my cat 5 in, faceplates on and patch panel wired. My
broadband ADSL service is going live on Friday - hoorah! I'm planning to
connect at least 2 PC's to the network. I am now on the lookout for an all
in one Broadband router and network switch. I have seen the Zoom X5 in pc
world for =A399 - any of you computer wizzards got any comments on this? or
suggestions for alternatives?

Alex