RE: Bathroom TV

Thanks Tim that would be great. Perspex is no problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Fletcher [mailto:timfletcher@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 February 2004 20:09
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Bathroom TV

I have installed an expensive linescan camera system in a papermill - very
humid and the camera enclosure was cooled - initially we got terrible
condensation on the camera view ports but we used a sort of "heated
rear
window" approach which worked fine.

I will check my records and let you know what we used.

Perspex would prove less problematic.

Tim.