RE: [OT] Printers and Print Servers

Keith

I can't help with your specific questions, but I had a Brother laser
printe=
die on me last month, and I tool it to a local "Cartridge World"
who tried =
new drum and a new toner cartridge in it for me free of charge to help ID
the problem.=20

In my case, the drum had died, and the =A3125 for another was pointless,
so=
moved on to a new one.

I have no affiliation blah blah blah, but they may be able to help?

Ta

Scott

The information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is=20
intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are=20
not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person,
nor take any copies.
=20