RE: [OT] Printers and Print Servers

My opinion on what you want..

Jetdirect boxes ... nice to work with, easy to set up too! .. (I spent 4
years as sys admin doing printer configs with jetadmin)

In me new job I'm using lexmark 'markvision' software to configure the
printers with the onboard lan card .. nice software and well easy to use.
S=
if you look at a lexmark printer (I personally don't like the build quality
of lexmark kit but they are a doddle to setup and admin)

For a laser printer ... the hp2100 series (iirc that's the model) or
perhap=
a 2nd hand 5L ...=20

My personal opinion would be to use only hp kit due to build quality and
reliability...=20

Although I'm also using brother laser printers (they've been rolled out to
all the crown courts in the uk so they cant be that bad!!) and so far so
good!

Jonathan.