Re: Re: Re: XDA II - Bluetooth/WIFI ?

Marcus,

Thanks ...

Bluetooth roaming .. humm I don't know ..

Wifi yes .. but with bluetooth there is no real auto detection is there?=20
you always have to initiate the connection with any device first ..
there=20
is not auto detect....

Or am I wrong?

Ho yin

At 18:23 12/02/2004, you wrote:
>Ho,
>
>Veronica is a simple, cheap (=A325) FM enconder that takes the output
of=20
>your sound card and places onto an FM frequency.. nice cheap and easy
way=
=20
>of transmitting background music around the house :)
>
>Do you know if the Bluetooth supports roaming i.e. having more than
one=20
>accesspoint in the house and then walking around with the pda and it=20
>staying connected but moving betwenthe access points ?
>
>Marcus
>
>=3D

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20