Re: Replacement for 200 disc cd changer ?

Steve,

Nice, but OUch!!!!

A little out of my budget for this yeat. Amazing how expesive they=20
are, when as you say, a PC with Windows Media would do more or less=20
the same thing. The only drawback to a PC, is I dont fancy leaving it=20
running 24/7.

Eamon

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxx; wrote:
> Eamon
>=20
> What you seem to be looking for is hard disc sound server. There=20
are a
> few makes around, unfortunately none cheap. Normally =A31.5K and=20
upwards.
> It'd be much cheaper to use a PC but it's soooo much easier to=20
simply
> plug in an iMerge box connect up 3 audio outputs to the multi-room=20
kit,
> modulate the video out and send that round the house on the TV=20
network.
>=20
> Check out the S2000 range -
> http://www.imerge.co.uk/products/improductshtml/ipmain.html
>=20
> and Russound are bringing out a similar product soon -
> http://www.russound.com/source.htm
(select the SMS3)
>=20
> HTH
>=20
> Steve=20
>=20

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20