Re: RF Modulators

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: RF Modulators
  • From: "egelbeertje" <r_d_k@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:05:09 -0000

Hi All,

Thanks for all the insight. Guess I'll be stuck with a mono modulator
unless I manage to get cat5 up there....one day.
Remember the time when planning all the needs for cables in a new
house and wifey complaining about putting in too much and cost and do
we really need and, and, and.....now look.

Guess this sounds familiar to you lot out there ?

rgds,
Rob
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Doogie Brodie <ukhad@xxxxxxx; wrote:
> Keith Doxey wrote:
>
> > I can do KAT5 including the cost of Power Supplies & P&P
but I
dont