[spam] RE: OT - loft floor reinforcing

--- Begin Message ---
BCO = building control officer.

This is local council based along with your planning officer.

What is probably advisable is to contact them first. Most are very
approachable (providing you are not an architect!) and they can offer you
advice and what you need to be aware of and perhaps some reference material
as well.

So my advice is to seek a preliminary consultation with your BCO before you
start any work or designs.

Ho Yin

At 11:01 05/02/2004, you wrote:
>Hi all
>
>Thanks for all your help and advice, including the kind 'newbie' soul
who
>emailed me the Building regs.
>
>Paul - whats the BCO? Building Control Officer? I'm guessing that they
are
>local council based?
>
>All your help is appreciated - I'll let you know how things go...
>

>Scott

--- End Message ---