RE: Website backup/publishing S/W

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Website backup/publishing S/W
  • From: "Dean Smith" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:11:07 -0000

Thanks Pete

I suspected there were probably a few *nix type scripts around. My server
does have activeperl so I'll take a look. I'm quite happy using ftp etc but
find I forget sometimes to download at home the odd bit I've changed whilst
at work etc. I also have some thumbnails created on the server it would be
nice to copy back.

Dean