From: Rob Mouser
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 7:53 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] ADVERT: TomTom GPS

Hi All

Due to the purchase of a shiny new car my Holux GPS cf card + TomTom v2.2
software is going begging. Includes:
- Tomtom Navigator 2 - Includes full original software and serial etc.
- UK maps
- GM-270 CF GPS
- External antenna
- PDA holder

http://www.holux-uk.com/Products/Software/SW_in-car.htm

I also have a cf jacket with integral memory stick slot and 128Mb card with
all the maps on.

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=IPCFMS

Might even consider selling the Ipaq 3870 with cradle as its all I use it
for these days.

Before I bung the lot on Ebay I thought I would offer it to the list first.
Mail me off list with any sensible offers. My first name at my surname dot
co dot uk

I just hope my 40k Merc GPS is half as good as TomTom which is my right
arm,
it rocks!

..and finally if anyone wants a Mercedes C220 CDI Avantgarde Auto to put it
all in I have one of those going begging too :-)

Cheers

Rob Mouser

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx