RE: ADVERT: TomTom GPS

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ADVERT: TomTom GPS
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:15:35 -0000

:-(
Don't tell me that.....
I don't want a "heath robinson" set up again. Too many wires,
putting it
away when you park etc etc.
I'm basically lazy! Hence why I've gone for full phone prep and Luiguitron
(Or however they spell their voice recognition stuff!) as well.
/Me pictures SWMBO yelling at the Merc in a "Ozzy Osbourne" with
his 7
series fashion :-)

Rob