Re: [OT] Good File recovery software please

yahoogroups@xxxxxxx:

> I use Ontrack Easy Recovery Pro - its saved my bacon many times
before!

> (and if you know where to look, you can find the full version around
> too..;-))

Just a thought..... well more a paranoid thing that I have, I've always
been *very* wary of anti-virus software and low level disk access tools
>from
particular bad experiences myself, but a friend (no, not "a
friend" :p )
got an anti virus that was a beta release and ended up b0rking his
system, and the signature file updates stopped downloading etc etc.

The last thing you want to end up with is a dodgy beta version of a file
recovery program!

Just my €0.02

--
Doogie

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx