Re: locking iPaq 3870

Hi All

do you find the locking is fixed with a soft reset or is more
required to et life back into it? I find the docking station is not
very positive in connecting so use a USB cable and have found this to
be very reliable with bit my 3870 and 3970.

I must admit to doing a soft reset about once a week, but I think
that is more OS related than hardware.

Regards
Ian

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx; wrote:
> I sent mine off too - they sent it back with no explanation etc and
said 'no fault found'. I'm sure they know there's a common fault but
aren't admitting to it.

wrote:
> > > I've suffered from my iPaq locking up on it's cradle ever
since
> > I've had it - when it locks it doesn't charge. Connection to the
PC

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx