RE: Re: Jon Whiten's MCE 2005 Box

  • Subject: RE: Re: Jon Whiten's MCE 2005 Box
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:25:47 -0000

At the risk of tempting fate, I have no issues with the MCE box.  With
regard to your networking issues, I did have to install the network and
other motherboard drivers post MCE install but before I could get any
internet working.  This was also before I installed the TV Tuners, MPEG
decoder and additional sound card, Could this be your issue?