Re: Jon Whiten's MCE 2005 Box

Ok Slightly off this particular topic, but still related. I have
installed MCE 2K5 on a home built PC but seem to be having a few
probs. Can you tell me, the machine that you have, do you have many
probs. The other thing. I installed the software but have a few
niggles. No way to launch the network wizard, can't activate the
software and keep getting an error code 3. Any ideas?

www.blackgold.tv is where