Free to a good home... Hell, free to anyone that will *take* the frigging thing...

  • Subject: Free to a good home... Hell, free to anyone that will *take* the frigging thing...
  • From: "Ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:14:41 -0000

An IBM 48 way modular CAT5 19" patch panel I bought from ebay..

And there's the gotcha - it's modular, in that it uses snap in modules
which
are, of course, not included. It's hard to describe, and of course, IBM
don't have the specs online anywhere I could find.

It might be of use to someone with a bag of modules, or willing to hack and
slash for their own project.

If anyone local (Glasgow) wants it, just ask and we can meet up. If someone
a little further away wants it, ask, and I'll see how much Royal Snail want
to push it your way.

Offer expires on Monday when it's going in the skip if not taken. :)

Ian.