Re: Standalone Security alarm with X-10 interface

  • Subject: Re: Standalone Security alarm with X-10 interface
  • From: "Rob Lamb" <rjl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:56:47 -0000

Tech support at ESP says the infinite range is to be updated in the
new year with: -

repeater
gas detector
break glass detector
programming keypad
flood detector
new GSM board
extent ion mic (?)
speech dialler

They were also talking about an add-on board to accomodate an existing
hard wired system but it doesn't appear to have got off the ground
(shame since this is what I had wanted). Sounds like a pretty good all
round system though?

Rob