RE: Re: Alarm system recommendation needed.

  • Subject: RE: Re: Alarm system recommendation needed.
  • From: "Marc Fuller" <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:35:47 -0000

The Infinite alarm does this. Actually it sounds about perfect for your
nee=
ds.. It has a GSM or PSTN comms module, X10 interface etc etc. Although
the=
sensors do not use the standard X10 commands, the alarm panel does transla=
te them. So, if a door magnetic sensor is opened, it sends the signal to
th=
e alarm, that then transmits a X10 signal.
=20
http://www.espuk.com/intro_infinity.htm
=20
=20