[OT] PDF to MS Word

  • Subject: [OT] PDF to MS Word
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:51:40 +0000

I've a number of PDF files that I'd like to convert to editable MS Word
files.  A quick google reveals quite a few software utilities, at varying
prices, that claim to be able to do that.  However some of the reviews of
those products are none too impressive!  Many of them talk of loss of
formatting and layout occuring during the conversion.

Has anyone else done this?  What did you use and can you recommend the
product you used??

TIA

Malcolm