RE: Mini-ITX and Windows 2003 Server

  • Subject: RE: Mini-ITX and Windows 2003 Server
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 08:55:19 -0000

Thanks Gareth,

FYI,  we eventually got a reply from mini-itx.com

Dave
----

Either of the boards will run Windows Server 2003. The M10000 will be
faster, but Server 2003 is fairly resource heavy so don't expect incredible
performance. For an inexpensive development machine with a limited number
of
users, these are fine though. We use a PD6000E and 3688 as our development
web server, running SQL and Windows Server 2003. We wouldn't use it for our
live servers though!

Kind Regards,
Ewan Wilcocks
mini-itx.com