RE: Ethernet Boards

>Or not, as the case may be as there are 101 things that can, and do, go
>wrong :-S

Don't know what you mean - nothing ever goes wrong does
it.......................... Better get a couple of prototype boards mad
just in case then ;-)

I am modifying a small oven to do the task or at least that is the plan.
The circuit and code come from the web which should give me the correct
temperature curve etc. Time will tell though and getting the correct oven
is not proving easy at the moment. I really need one with infra-red
heating elements as these are simply quicker to heat up but no luck so
far.

I don't expect it to be up and running until next year some time as there
is a lot to do both on this and the main project. As always though I plan
to put the story on my web site when time allows.

Ian

"Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxx>
07/12/2004 10:55
Please respond to ukha_d