RE: [OT] Samsung Plasma

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Samsung Plasma
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 22:44:48 -0000

Jim wrote:

>>I was really shocked by the quality of a DLP rear projection set in
John
>>Lewis yesterday. Sagem I think.

Just to clarify Jim, I presume you meant you were shocked at how good the
quality was? Your statement gave another impression until you read the rest
of your post!

You probably stumbled across the Sagem DLP RPTV which Sagem UK marketing
have delivered to stores with a PC showing HiDef demos - bit of a
masterstroke really and it can't be too long before other manufacturers of
HiDef TVs follow suit.

I was blown away by the Sagem when I saw it in my local Comet and have
started to formulate my masterplan for when SKY HiDef becomes available.
Heck, I've even started downloading some HiDef source from the Internet in
advance of the big day!

Cheers
Don