Re: xBox mod chip bios

  • Subject: Re: xBox mod chip bios
  • From: Sean <group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 17:41:15 -0000

Have you tried the other bank?

I had it on a 1.4 and the default bios gave me no screen. but it would let
you do the install as long as you flashed the 1st 512kb the other 512kb
still has the flash bios on it. that way you have a double shot at it as
long as you don't flash with a 1mb bios.

hope this helps

Sean

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:19:04 -0000, Stephen Jones <ukha@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi All
>

> Well I got my nice new shiny crystal xbox from Boots (thanks Gerard)
and

--
Demon account is no longer in use please ammend your address book