Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: CurrentCost external install

Re: command line arguments for realplayer or wmp

  • Subject: Re: command line arguments for realplayer or wmp
  • From: "big_red_frog" <anthony.tod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 19:16:27 -0000

Hi There,

I moved over to xlobby from myHTPC a while ago.

But this is not for remote control, but automated.

I want to write a batch file that Homeseer can call when I power up
the home theatre to play the requested clips and then shutdown with
no human interaction.

You are right that I should consider other players, but right now, I
just want the quickest, easiest solution I can find.