Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

[ADVERT] Wanted secondhand shuttle PC

Looking for a secondhand Shuttle PC.

Fully kitted out.

Preferably a P4.

I don't suppose anyone has an extra one they no longer want or want to get
rid of?

I just need a second computer to put at my gf's place so that I can work
whilst I am there!

Do not need a monitor or keyboard or mouse.

Any offers please email me off list as cheap as possible please! Need to
use the computer to earn some money to pay off my student debt!

The reason why I would like a shuttle is because of its small form factor.
My gf's room is very small!

Thanks,

Ho yin