From: Mark McCall [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 11 August 2004 10:34
To: Ukha_D@Yahoogroups. Com
Subject: [ukha_d] Meedio HouseBot

Meedio, LLC today announced the availability of Meedio HouseBot. Meedio
HouseBot provides control over your lights, appliances, security systems,
thermostats, and other devices supported by its many plugin interfaces. The
software can run on its own to automate daily tasks or can be controlled
with a remote control or "virtual" software remotes that run on
other PCs
and handheld devices..."=20

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1459.html

M.