RE: URGENT - For Rob Mouser

  • Subject: RE: URGENT - For Rob Mouser
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:40:21 +0100

LOL!
If its any help my wife says my office is always untidy! Apparently it's
the
'books' I have! Books are apparently 'untidy' and are banned from all other
areas of the house!
As for magazines they are designated one of two categories:
1) I can't repeat (Such titles as FHM, Loaded etc.)
2) Bin Fodder (Anything that doesn't fit in category 1!)

P.S. And I chose the doors and the colour! You guys needs some lessons on
keeping your SWMBO's on-side ;-)

Many thanks

Rob