Re: AWM2 failure problem

  • Subject: Re: AWM2 failure problem
  • From: "garygfx" <garygfx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 12:41:01 -0000

Thanks Ant. I didn't want to trouble the retailer but it seems like
I have to now. If Marmitek wont't replace them (they don't have to
as UK law doesn't apply to a company that has no UK presense) then I
guess it's down the retailer.

As soon as Z-Wave stuff comes out in the UK that can control fixed
lights I'm buying! Providing Marmitek aren't the sole
manufacturers! ;-)

Gary.