RE: CBus wiring

Having attended the same course last week as Robert I can definitely
recommend it, however I am having some problems sourcing the MCB's Steve is
recommending should be fitted to the Dimmer inputs and outputs

I need to find sources for the following ASAP=20

2Qty 8A MCB Type B
4Qty 2A MCB Type B
8Qty 1A MCB Type B

I shall be posting some pics of the rewire as it progresses, don't have
luxury of a new build without floors!

Having now bought a couple of Saturn switches, I can agree with Frank that
they look stunning, just a shame they need to sit next to an ugly (by
comparison) Comfort keypad.

Also one thing I picked up for the course is that the Bus coupler whilst
no=
recommended for use more than 1M from the switch intended to control it
wil=
in fact work at much greater distances.

I intend using it to connect up two bedrooms, the downstairs toilet and
mai=
bathroom, there by allowing me to use normal momentary switches (which will
match more easily with standard brushed steel sockets) in rooms where I
don't need multiple functions or Scene control

The bus coupler still allows dimming and timer functions etc.

The drawback with the Bus coupler is that in using you are effectively
adding the distance between bus coupler and each switch to the length of
cable in the CBUS network. Not really an issue unless you have a very big
house or intend running every CBUS network cable back to node zero instead
of daisy chaining them.=20

The Bus coupler should arrive by the weekend I will post my success or
otherwise with it early next week

Paul