Re: CBus wiring

Frank,

I just came back from the CBus training course. The guy giving the
course recommended fusing or circuit breaking all connections into the
CBus modules as a short circuit could blow it. An expensive short.

BTW it was a good course and good value considering you get =C2=A31000
wort=
of kit for a =C2=A3500 course.

Robert

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 08:06, Frank Mc Alinden wrote:
> Hi Mike
>             The light blue modules on top version 1 units
??.......Wiring
> looks neat ;-).....Wish i had room for circuitbreakers.........
> Frank
> ----- Original Message -----=20

oups/S=3D1705041992:HM/EXP=3D1091627695/A=3D2044486/R=3D0/SIG=3D10svm8ftb=
/*http:/www.t
> > heironshop.com> click here
> >

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=3D283686.4531047.5839501.4420029/D=3Dgr=
oups/S=3D
> > :HM/A=3D2044486/rand=3D423196270>
> >

> >   _____
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> > *         To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >

> > *         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >

> > *         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
> > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
 Service.