RE: New announcement from Slim Devices

  • Subject: RE: New announcement from Slim Devices
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 00:34:00 +0100

I have just ordered some of these and have a couple spare - if anyone wants
them contact me OFFLIST - I will work out the cost when landed and split
th=
(expensive) shipping between the units ordered. No doubt duty and VAT will
be added so estimating around =A360 ea with return of display to me.

Kevin