RE: Re: Networking causing hair removal

  • Subject: RE: Re: Networking causing hair removal
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 15:02:25 +0100

That all looks hunky-dory then. - See, told you we could sort it out....

I See you have the Messenger service running on the laptop....  Since it's
not running on the XP desktop machine, you may as well disable the
messenger
service on the laptop, - unless of course its a work one and you have to
have that service enabled for use on other networks....

The messenger service is now unfortunately mostly used just for sending
spam...

Paul G.