From: Young, Jeff
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 10:02 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Project vaults

The plan is to install a sofa at the viewing end and a couple of low tables
+ lamps ( LD11 obviously ) so that should also help with the sound.  Carpet
up the walls may be quiet cool - I wanted to avoid a traditional skirting
board.  It will give it a nice 'padded cell' feel.  Just a thought - if I
went with carpet walls could I still mount my 13 amp sockets at the normal
height ie in the carpet ?