RE: WARNING.....WARNING...

  • Subject: RE: WARNING.....WARNING...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:48:46 +0100

> The hotel will allow the dog in my room but not in the public
> areas! dam shame, I bet it is an insurance thing though, not
> the hotels ruling.

Given that the conference rooms are booked for a private event then I would
assume that as long as no-one objects then she'll be fine in those areas,
no?

> I can understand it but it does pi** me off when I know my
> dog is highly trained, blimey she never even bit Phil when I
> stayed at his house once before!!!.. (mind you she did pee on
> the floor :-)) )sorry Phil.

LOL - No worries - I just blamed it on Demon Spawn...

> PS. to the organisers, I should be able to get there on
> Friday night, would that be useful for another pair of hands
> to help set stuff up? or maybe a sober body to help the drunk
> members back to their rooms?

You're planing on manhandling some of those floppy members?!?!?

Phil

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha