RE: WARNING.....WARNING...

> PS. to the organisers, I should be able to get there on Friday night,
> would that be useful for another pair of hands to help set stuff up?

Thanks Brian.

We will have to wait until the last minute to hear when we can get access
on
the Friday night, but we hope to get into at least one of the rooms after
6pm so your help would be appreciated.

M.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha