Latest message you have seen: RE: Memory lane...

RE: Help needed with dead colour Pronto

  • Subject: RE: Help needed with dead colour Pronto
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:37:35 +0100

If there are no lights on the cradle then it's probably one of the fuses in
the cradle itself that has expired - unfortunately they're surface mount
fuses so aren't user repairable.

You'll find it almost impossible to buy a new battery by the way (if it was
the battery) as we're still fighting Philips after three years to get them
to sell us the batteries as a spare part! (We are however assured that
something is being sorted on this.)

I don't suppose you got it from us did you (LetsAutomate)?

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Links